Friday, August 14, 2009

moi... a cheap cheap girl


I've read lovestories and some more of them and dreamt and dreamt and dreamt until the last few days which have made me confused, sad and what not……………
I keep telling to myself rather asking “Is this love???” and keep answering “No it is not… it really is not… the ‘cheap’ air has infected your soul ov… this is not love”

I really hope that it is not… I’ve always hated low waist jeans and spelling mistakes and people calling me “Avi” and not "Abhi" and weird English and over smart guys and guys with rumaal 24/7 and guys giving me attention and what not but today…. Sigh

Two numbers have turned my life upside down… 3 and 5………..
It might not make sense to you and Satabdi might fall off the chair after reading this.. but
Yeah… 3 sucks and so does 5………

And I fell off from the cheap zone but may be not……….
I’m so ashamed of ‘Pride’ and so disgusted with the ‘Sun’
Heal Ov………..

Happy Birth Day Lord Krishna and I still think that yours is one of the few love stories which made makes and will continue to make sense

to all the readers who already consider me as a ‘cheap’ wannabe… Get A Life........ and as Shreemoyee suggested... let me sing out aloud..
I'm not in love It's just a phase that I'm going through

1 comment:

Amlan Guha said...

i'll just tell you one thing. LOVE SUCKZ!