Monday, November 9, 2009

You left me indebted




You wake up and reach your cell to send an sms asking “aaj jaabi?” and then you realize…. there’s nowhere to go ... School is over and so is life … and then you walk past those sepia tinted memories and throw your books off… and this time… out of disgust…… sometimes life teaches you more lessons than you need to know


a whiff of nostalgia... a pinch of memory... Adieu Dio
you’ve always been the most important thing….
Over all these years of pnpcs and love and fights and friendships… you’ve been the thing that forever mattered the most…. There’s a relief for having such friends that I forever wanted to have… thank you so much for being the ultimate source of everything that I am, that I have…. You made Me…literally

If only the sheltered years could be longer… and it is not easy to smile when you know the reason for it is gone… Gone are my school days… it takes a long time sometimes for the tears to dry... and then you wonder what it was that made you cry


My land of ME lies behind that door… and I miss it... Oh so much

2 comments:

Khoniker Atithi said...

really nostalgic...sigh.
but do add me to your blog list!
-MAD Chatt.

RIK.......BIZARREDENESS Z DEFYND BY ME said...

awesum guru!!!!!!!!! fatiye diecho!!!!!!!!!