Friday, November 16, 2012

Ah Fairytales!







While she listened to the song that she had always wanted someone to sing for her someday, there was someone she once knew at the doorstep, on his knees.

“I am here Rapunzel, just as I had promised”
“But it’s too late my love, the years have swept past and I am not the same.”
“My love for you has not changed my princess, across the barriers of time and tide, you remain to be, my muse.”
“And muse is beautiful only in your dreams whereas the thorns have overgrown and overshadowed the flower that they once were a part of.”
“I do not understand my dear, all that I know is that I love you. I am all yours and you are all mine. Come what may.”
“Come what may?”
“Come what may.”

And then she removed the veil and the hat and immediately the prince vanished like the million others.


3 comments:

amrita said...

Love this song....and the finiteness and the in-finiteness of love !
Of Rapunzel losing her hair ...!

The joke closer home goes as anyone who has to deal with Abhro..doesn't have 125 hair left :)

Abhishikta said...

:(
:(
:(

Abhro said...

Fairytales or Hairytales? Don't listen to the woman up top, she's crazy. Scalp tattoo though, very cool! :D