Wednesday, December 12, 2012



A: But NO ONE talks to me like that
A: Get used to it.

Maa left for Chhattisgarh. The house looks and sounds and is empty.
The exams! Let's not talk about them. If you are about to say the same old things that I am sick and tired of hearing, please excuse me. You don't understand.
I wish Hirak had not mentioned the non eligibility to appear for placements once I flunk in Discrete.
The less talking and less laughing caused by the little bundle of pain at the end of my lower lip is not treating me well.
Things seem wonderfully distorted.

I do realize that I have started to NAG a LOT of late.
Ignore this if you may.



P.S I do not like empty houses. I do not like sleeping alone the day before exam. I admit the embarrassing truth that I need to sleep beside Maa so that I feel protected from the exam monster the day before.
P.P.S I so wish to sit for placements like everybody else around this time next time. I want to be lucky this time. One last time.


2 comments:

amrita said...

AALL IZZ WELL...like in 3-Idiots ! Will pray for you when I go through my motions for Abhro...I am sure God's will find that a cake walk , considering how I test them where Abhro is concerned.

Abhishikta said...

Prayers I need. Onek :(
The thought of not being able to sit for placements, let alone getting a job is driving me crazy.
And Chibu Ghosh has been doing exceptionally well this time. Treat times ahead! :)