Friday, January 25, 2013

My 21 Random Things

Advice: Meant for jobless people ONLY

1. I spend good amount of time thinking of random situations which has got nothing to do with me, and practice reactions :D
2. I look at sunset, moonlight, seaside and all forms of pretty nature wishing ...
3. I love singing at the top of my voice and specifically when no one is around.
4. My narrowest escape from crying in public was when I was disqualified from sports in class vi for chewing  gum during the event.
5. I have always wanted a plane black saari with golden border. Always! Never found the specific one that I want.
6. I hate public proposals and proposals over text, mails, letters, phones or any form which does not involve eye contact. 
7. I adore toe rings. I had these perfect silver ones which got misplaced and I have never found similar ones anywhere else.
8. I dance inside trial rooms in every new dress that I buy :P
9.I like watching specific scenes of Casablanca, Jaane Tu and Troy.
10. I love shopping. LOVE in capitals!
11. My list of hot men include Ram Kapoor and Lucky Ali and Richard Gere. And you can laugh. I also think men look extremely hot when they cry :P
12. I count the number of rainfalls every year from March till monsoons! 
13. The two people who cannot be replaced in my life are Maa and Shreemoyee! 
15. I whine about almost everything.
16. I want to buy the big white boutique with green windows someday and turn it to my house. I still dare to dream THAT. :P
17. I read the 'direction to use' on shampoo bottles, conditioners and almost everything.
18. I am the worst cook EVER. I cannot even make good maggi! My in laws would burn be alive :D
19. I worry a lot! Most of these worries are all baseless.
20. Dongargarh remains to be my  favorite place, other than Kolkata of course.
21. I like cheesy stuff. Sophisticated cheesy stuff I meant. Quite a rare thing though :D

6 comments:

amrita said...

Agree about Richard Gere and the cooking bit :) Abhro is a better cook than me ! The first time I cooked my pet cat cat ran away :P
If I ever go back to Bangkok again will bring back half a dozen silver toe ring :P

Abhishikta said...

awww aunty :)
Richard Gere ta universally shobbai agree kore jabe :P

Unknown said...

I would regard myself as the biggest jobless then :P

Abhishikta said...

tum paaji meye ashish dekha na kore ure jash ferot :/

Abhro said...

arre shorbonash! :D

Abhishikta said...

crisis :D