Sunday, September 17, 2017

SOS


Remember that time in childhood when you would fall and immediately run to Mom? For no specific reason. Mom would ‘Awww’ a little, pretend to scold the ground that hurt you and you would just be happy.
Then came the time like now when no matter how many times you fall, you bleed, there is just a crowded city that keeps rushing and pushing. There is no one to scold the ones who hurt, there is nowhere you can go accept the daily failure.


There was one Ishaan Awasthi who was dyslexic and there is me with IT Dyslexia. There was one Nikumbh Sir and I had one lead. The lead who scolded me like no one before but with him around, I just knew I always have a way out, NOMATTER WHAT. Nikumbh stayed over with Ishaan but the lead I had, won’t be there from tomorrow, my IT Dyslexia stays.

So this time when I fail, there is no Mom to run to, no Nikumbh sir who will have my back.
To the toughest weeks ahead when you’re on your own. This time, both personally and professionally.



No comments: