Thursday, February 1, 2018

End of THE Month

Here’s to the most fulfilling one month of my career! I have slogged and cried, spent numerous nights in deep depression of not being able to code like others, spent more days in controlled heart wailings in an environment that is vengeful, that is heartless.  The confident person that I used to be (am?) somewhere gets lost in the 9-7 office politics and the likes of it, post which which I feel THIS small, to which I go back tomorrow.

But the last month has been amazing and I would be forever grateful that it happened, without the money flow yes, but suddenly it does not seem so bad anymore. Europe with horrible back pain, Euope alone, Europe of heartbreaks, Europe of realisations.

My students from 25-55 together said “you are the best that we got” and I could not have asked for more. I taught, I taught, I taught. People listened, nodded, smiled, came back with questions and left with smiles. Finally found my call in IT which will be side-lined from Monday in the mad world and my one million needs, insecurities. My life takes the old turn now. Back to basics, or who knows.

For now, and this is a very rare event.
Thank You, Life :)
Gdansk, February 2018.

No comments: