Sunday, May 26, 2019

Goodbye Is Just Another Word

The week was a lot of Goodbyes and start overs.  Letting go-s and best wishes.
Minor thunder was Pavan's farewell from toastmasters and I specifically mention this to remind myself years later about the person who actually inspired me to join Toastmasters.  That,  and the fact that he looked a little like Nana. Him,  and the Australia bound Bhaskar Reddy.  How much I've seen Nana in both of them and how both,  somehow,  left.

Now,  the other two-s.

Normoda!  My friend, philosopher,  guide,  well wisher,  secret keeper, tears counter, praying bank and best friend from Accenture quit Accenture. That automatically means my association with Ecospace B7C finally,  truly ends.  I spent the last day sitting on the old familiar seat and prayer corner,  this time as a visitor on her last day.  This is when,  after 6months of actually leaving Accenture,  I felt that I'm actually truly gone.  The corner,  where I made several plans,  cried several tears (including post breakup breakdown as an ex employee),  just because N was here and I sneaked in.  This,  this week,  gone. Not N of course.  Touchwood :)



The last. Sagar,  my best friend from Wells,  my sheild,  my punching bag,  my shouting zone,  my fall back person. Goodbyes are always very tough,  especially when it is about someone you've been spending half of your days with. And singing all along,  everyday,  with terrible movie dialogues, IT lessons and selfies! I am just so chocked to even write about him. I feel a sense of abandonment today,  while the Marathalli sky cried red when he left for airport.  One of those Goodbyes which you always know is on the way and never too prepared.  Both personal and professional grounds are a little shaken.
Lesson last
"Peeney ki capacity,  dosto ka pyar aur naam ka kauf kabhi kamm nahi honi chahiye"


I'm so glad to have been at least associated with this lot,  and for the proper,  defined Goodbyes.
I've never believed and always quoted,
"Goodbye is just another word."



No comments: