Saturday, July 31, 2021

Bhoy Lagchhe

If only they could pay for anxiety and overthinking. 

Will my latest venture turn out to be rewarding?

Why not?!

Will I end up quitting and depend on folks to buy me a bindi packet?

What?!

Play the leader and still be a shaky 24 something shying when someone calls you "madam" and expects you to handle situations.

Me?

Pretend confidence when you want your obhimaan of not being understood acknowledged and bandaged. 

I know right!

Bhishon bhoy lagchhe. Not wanting to rethink on decisions; because no choice; but bhishon bhoy lagchhe.

Saving grace, songs I discover through sappy web series.

Gods, be kind yaaaa! Pleeeease! :'(

Here's the song btw






2 comments:

amrita said...

Happy birthday. Stay blessed and beautiful.

Abhishikta said...

Thank you Aunty :)