Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dreams oF Past


No, I've not lost it. I was just going through my old diary and... oh good lord... i had such a terrible handwriting... and grammar.... phew.... now i know y my sis is soooo terrible in eng...i was way worse.....

but... not studying for the whole morning was worth reading it... i was amazed by the small silly things which mattered so much... i worte
" today priyadi came to school... thank you god..."
"if u r there then god, please ... the exams should end soon.."

lord... i won't call that foolish... it actually is sweet..... n "sweet" reminds me of mrs. abira jain, our computer teacher... i commented in my diary... " she is sweet enough to give diabetes"... now if i say that today it would be cheesy... but way back then.... expressing was all that mattered.......

it actually took me to the old world... of giggles n punishments n tears n bossing.

so if you r down ... go read.... i found my smile buried between those old, yellow, half torn pages.

No comments: