Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Adieu

Because you were there,
I got one more reason to smile,
I got one more friend to high five,
I got one more shoulder to shed my tears,
I got one more gem to call me ‘dear’.
.

Because you won’t be there,
I’ll lose all that till now I called ‘life’
I’ll lose the advice to strive,
I’ll lose the shouts when I’m wrong,
I’ll lose the inspiration to be so strong.
.

You came, you conquered,
Touched our hearts to the core.
Oh, my favourite teacher,
I wish I could know you a little more.
.

-Abhishikta Chakraborty

2 comments:

Unknown said...

abhisikta, u have been and are a very sensitive person. its so much comforting to know the seeds of earth still germinate into such treasures like you. knowing you is like unveiling a masterpiece hidden in the studio of a forgotten maestro. luv u dear

Abhishikta said...

thank you so very much... :)