Monday, June 29, 2009

MISS YOU




its strange when i look back and find that the persons who mattered the most are no more around.......... you two were my favourite teachers.... honestly.... and most of my principles are yours.........
.
The way you left Dio and Kolkata and everything else for being with the person you love really is an example ….. the more I talk about you the more I feel the lump…..
Many mails which starts with “dearest Abhishikta” are what I am left with today…. Miss, I miss you…. Love you … the most .
.
The way you gave up the job you gave your blood, sweat and love to just to save your self respect and did not let anybody know the reason behind it and never got back to that gutter is commendable…hats off to you… Just a few sms’ that always starts with “hi dear” are what I am left of you today but you are still special to me… the first teacher ever who taught me to think the other way… miss you miss… HAPPY B’DAY.
.
and whenever i am down.. just the thought of you two... or an hour or two over your photos cheers me up... thank you... for everything........... and if there is anyone in this universe i love and respect the most other than Maa... its you two... I don't know if it matters much... but anyway.... somehow i feel... you two made me me............ there are things and conversations and incidents that cannot be shared here.... but anyway......... your sms and mail today which came together as a pleasant surprise forced me to write this and i want to write more and more about you two but somewhere i know.... its not the right place or the right way.......................
.
dear readers... this post was not meant to make sense to you.... don't comment if you have something mean or stupid to say.... its a request...
Abhishikta

1 comment:

Unknown said...

itz really a nice post....
full of true heart touching emmotionz...