Saturday, January 15, 2011

"Hey it's good to be back home again..."


 And someone says “I’ll still stay at hostel even if I get through ***” and there are others rather most of them who longs and longs and longs to get back to home sweet home all the while during their off and on bohemian stays at hostel.

So, is hostel life better than home? The hostelites would deny (except for the “fun” part) while the rest half would find the grass greener on the other side… but there are there are smiles and pictures I see when people get back home after so many very days which I don’t see otherwise… distance do make the heart go fonder and it always helps in a way when you work off and on towards a goal and you know that all the suffering will end up at home in a few days and that, keeps you going except for the “lucky” us who can’t stop taking things for granted… except for me who is yet to learn the values of the crazy woman.


Take Me Home, Country Roads...

No comments: