Tuesday, October 23, 2012

From "Koel toh puro chom chom Durga" by the random phuchkawala outside the doctor's chamber at Mahalaya to the endless plans, dressing up, meeting people after ages, anjalis, late late late, bhog, checking the kartiks of the crowd and what not! Pujo is almost over and off I go ghurte. And just in case I die, Remember Me =P
and somewhere I am not very happy about not being able to do the boi chhoyano this time although the sudden dark neighbourhood at ekadoshi after the timely and untimely brightness during pujo is depressing.
And while I go, I shall miss.

2 comments:

amrita said...

Enjoy gorumara ! Is Ilaboti still there ? BTW Abhrd did what you asked him to do ! Sometimes he can be a bundle of surprise :))))

Abhishikta said...

Nah gorumara shifted the only elephant left to some hospital and there are just 2 of them left at jaldapara and hence amader no elephant safari :(
and no network here :(
and abhro helped me this time with my endless superstitions! :)