Tuesday, February 11, 2014

^_^

“Some things you don't have to promise. You just do.” 
― Rick YanceyThe 5th Wave

And since it is promise day, my favorite day of the Valentine's week (and yes I am quite fond of all the mush), I was wondering when was the last time I ever promised something, or kept it for that matter. NEVER.
I have been wanting people to promise something nice to me and then the sadist in me plans to give it to them the moment they break their promise. Because, come to think of it, we do break promises. All the time.
I am terrible with promises.
And then I came across this quote and wondered if one ever promises about the things that he or she must. No. But they do stick around and do things anyway. With pleasure. And I feel like using one of those cheesy fb status 'feeling blessed' things. Ignore the mush or ignore yourself. The pretty quote again,

“Some things you don't have to promise. You just do.” 
― Rick YanceyThe 5th Wave

No comments: