Thursday, February 27, 2014

Jiski Ki Biwi Moti Uska Bhi Bada Naam Hain? :D



Today, for ‘Shibratri’, while the women go foodless and happy at the prospect of  good husbands and uhmmmm... well... good husbands indeed, I started my day looking at the flab of fat that has accumulated in the last three months of sitting at home! I did blame it at the white colour that I was wearing, as suggested by the self proclaimed awesomeness. Yes it indeed was the white colour. But the flab that walked before me was a very ugly sight. Imagine spending the rest of your life in Kurtis not by choice, but because everything else makes you look like a football, And with this vertical extension, definitely a football. Now if you have ever liked the game where men is shorts show their hot or not so hot legs, and run after a ball, I have a chance. See! There is so much to look forward in life. Life is wonderful. And so are these offers that they provide at food places of and on. So munch on the ‘healthier’ sub with the healthy cheese on it, which of course is made from milk! And milk makes us strong! Yes! And suddenly I am one of those school seniors who have become ‘oshobbher moto mota’ after school.  And it is not even funny anymore.

No comments: