Monday, June 30, 2014

You don't get to choose if you get hurt in this world... but you do have some say in who hurts you- John Green



Over time and experience and love, I have started to become this agony aunt. Partly because I am insecure big time and party because maybe I am not a good human being after all.
I part of me dies every time I realise how my lifestyle would be completely different from my mother in the coming years, the life would not quite be different though :/
Midst all these I graduated on the 25th. One nice day after and before too many not nice days. But heck yes, I am a graduate now! Big deal? It is :)
I have also started to be this desperate begging machine. What is wrong with me? There used to be times when I would be this nasty prefect to juniors and sarcastic bitch to seniors, nose stuck up in air. And today? I beg away to glory forgetting what self respect has ever been.
You always get back what you deserve; you also get back what you give. The god, the bad, the worst! Guess it’s my turn now. And I regret laughing at people about certain things which has been folded back at me by the fate monkey. You folks can have your share of laugh now at my expense.
They don’t even call me to Bangalore.
Now you know what I meant when I said I’ve become an agony aunt?


No comments: