Friday, December 26, 2014

Men Oh Glorious Men!

I keep on saying that I am the man of my life partly because I want to feel self sufficient (even though I swear by feminism, I was expecting a man to complete me once? Oh well) and partly because I do not have much of an option.

This particular song has this particular line that has been bothering me for quite some time. Now that I have a little time and happy lone times, I shall contemplate over it.

So this line says, ‘kisika toh hoga hi tu, kyun na tujhe main hi jeetu’
Like really?
I know I have actually been giving way too much importance to certain men and all that jazz but... uh... really? Jeetna parega? Dafuq!

Gone are the days when people would mutually fall for each other and spend their whole lives together and now is the time for winning them over before someone else does? And these bunch of insensitive dirt we call men! What do I tell you! Looto!

To be very honest, it would be wrong to throw up blame balls on the entire clan of men because I have seen nice, sober, dependable men as well. As I always say during my long conversations with myself, just because you have a bad luck with men, it does not necessarily mean the entire men clan is bad. Maybe some of them are worth winning over. Who knows.

I do not whole heartedly agree that one really needs to win over a man. However good for people who do and succeed (do I sound like one of those who do not try doing the same? Such a hypocrite I am no? See! I told you to stay away). Who likes sour grapes anyway!
As for now, I am just happy to peel off oranges with winter sun on my back. Waiting for that one day when someone would actually win me over, want to at least, and more importantly, not be ashamed of it. 

Trick question. Find 3 instances of hypocrisy in this post. You get nothing though. It would just prove your lack. Come on. Give me LACK competitions :D

Or, my non dear, just totally ignore my post, the vague shit I wrote, the controversial lyrics and concentrate on Shahrukh’s abs and neck *_*




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ah! you are no hypocrite sweetheart, its just the age and those chemicals flowing through your body called hormones that will turn you as sweet as Nagpur orange or as sour as amla (Im no good at comparing you see). You dont need to be the man for being self-sufficient,you are an independent strong women I have known always ;)
Do you really believe in winning over when its just tossing of coin where probability will always be half??

amrita said...

Interesting- cos it hit the bull's eye:-)
Being independent is a state of mind. My grandmother has always been my role model and she was no career woman. She kept the family together and was the man when the men in her life crumbled.
You are strong and independent , with or without a man. And men are necessary evils :-) in our lives......

Abhishikta said...

Isse aage hum aur kya kahe jaanam samjha karo :)

amrita said...

PS: Dishy as he is SRK's fab ab is fake...grapevine :P

amrita said...

PS: Dishy as he is SRK's fab ab is fake...grapevine :P