Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more?


I wonder at times, at most times ‘these days’, which would probably last till I am off to hell and most unfortunately.

I would have received a little genuine love if I did not bring back that empty bottle of coke from Domino’s home. So LS that was! I know, I so know. Now. How Maa was always right when she told me people will judge and run away because of these things, these small things that I never cared about before doing or saying for that matter and I told her to shut up, always because I am so stupid.

How different and love rich life would have been if I liked coffee. I mean who hates coffee? It is THE most posh and cool thing around. How would people ever love someone who does not love coffee? How would they connect? See! Take lesson dear reader, if any, any at all. Drink coffee and alcohol. Try going to the GYM atleast, before you get too fat and ugly to be loved anymore. TODAY!

If I listened to Maa and got more friendly with the skipping rope during the ‘growing’ years, or skipped that weekend nap and gone for a facial more recently, that would have made me a little more perfect, a little more eligible? Oh yes! Of course. I could have taken up cooking atleast. Cake baking? Gurer Ice cream making? Kichhui j parina!

 Ever wondered how you always know the answers to your “why me” questions?

2 comments:

amrita said...

Your remedy for anxiety is the question: 'Will this matter in a year from now?'
All too often you get so involved in things that you look at life through a microscope. Amplifying manifold, an invisible speck becomes an insurmountable mountain. Put down the microscope and imagine yourself a year from now looking back at today: 'Does this really matter?'
And it won't believe me. Black forest isn't the answer - neither coffee :P

Abhishikta said...

Of course it does. Of course it would. The catchline here is 'is there anything I can do about it now?' Answer: No :)