Saturday, January 17, 2015

Tomay Dilam Aaj

For the first time in the last 15days, I did not think of a certain thing for some time yesterday, when the all so cool Friday jamming session was on and Thank God the Ankitas were all too eager to stalk the overrated drummer who eventually did not play yesterday. But, what talented people all around my GAWD!

I had been missing the college fests, other than the forever ghyan ghyan topic yesterday morning itself and my otherwise gloomy day ended on a 2 minute of happy music evening, until they started with the super prolonged “kokhon tomar ashbe telephone” where Aniket-Chire duo killed it of course but I do not exactly enjoy the lyrics that I relate to these days! Brings me a few teardrops or a prolonged sigh and silence, these songs, especially Mohiner Ghoraguli. But that does not take away the fact that I would forever remember yesterday for giving me my one moment of smile in a long long time.

Accenture, Thank You!

Also, this song that I did not know existed. Depressing and Hopeful song. Oxymoron much? Also, I think they played it better than original yesterday. Also :(


No comments: