Friday, March 20, 2015

Lucky?


There are very rare moments when I am not deeply submerged in my own self pity and sorrow these days. I have stopped posting for the while for the plain fact that I write the same old ghyan ghyanane shit, which, of course, matters not. I have become a jealous fat cow and that is bad. I look at people and their perfect life and off goes my fuse. So as I was saying, these rare moments when I am not sulking and talking to the sun are few, but they do come at times. Yesterday daytime had such rare multiple hours.

Two scenes:

Scene1: 7th floor Cafeteria.            
This place hardly felt like office yesterday, not that it otherwise has the office-office feel while on bench, however, from TL to supervisors to ASEs, from no hair to grey hairs to us, the whole wide world seemed to be present. Occasion? India Bangladesh World Cup match! No, I am definitely not a sports person but these are scenes that you just HAVE to see! The entire floor clapping and banging tables, few standing, few sharing seats. India won! Yay!

Scene2: Ground floor Cafeteria.
This place was empty inside. The outside, that is, the glass walls all around the cafeteria had guards and gardeners and outside workers peeping in to get just a glimpse of the TV that played the match inside. When I went for a walk outside (yes I miss World Cups for long walks) I actually saw a Guard with a transistor inside his pocket to get the commentary while he peeped inside to see what he is hearing, only to run back to duty a moment later. India won! Yay!



However, yesterday is long over, so are my sudden feelings of being blessed, and this is MY blog and I shall dukkho away to glory -_-
OCD much!






No comments: