Thursday, October 15, 2015

Bichharnewale Mein Sabkuch Tha, Bewafai Na Thi :)

A rather dramatic title because I AM a rather dramatic person with a RATHER dramatic life. And it has been long established. And I am beyond caring. Also because Fawad Khan looks the hotness that he is while a beautiful Urdu song with these words play on screen and he gives a blank side profile in black spectacles and grey jacket. Ufffff!!!! *_*

But the original topic that I wanted to write about,
Of Being Classy and Gifting Chocolates,
These days, I get dollops of cheek fat even at the mention of the word chocolate. However, this post, other than testifying my lack is also about this interesting discussion with Amit about being Classy. The topic started when we finished our lunch, I ditched my fruit bowl, for overpriced chicken, like I did for the last few days, because it is Navratri :D
So Amit HAS to have a coke after chicken, the borolokis I tell you and the consequent fat that I get. The foodmart inside the Cafeteria has this nice chocolate section which got me completely lost in the Green rum and raisin temptations because of a certain April evening two and a half years ago and Amit knew why, thanks to my extensive ghyan ghyans and also since he had to buy chocolates for his date today, I got lucky too. I further ate his head on the art of gifting chocolates, especially on a date and/or after being rude, especially when Abhimanyu is on vacation and I absolutely have zero female company at office, what else can I possibly do about my idiosyncrasies anyway. The poor man suffers my ghyan ghyan silently or not! :”D
The original reason for visiting the mart, Coke, as in the liquid. Today I was stern on Ami Khaboina (Ankita will be happy to know) so Amit got himself an overpriced can over pet bottle because? 'Can Classy lagta hai, ladkiya dekhengi'. And thus started my hour long discussion on, Classy can nahi, Classy insaan hota hai. I do not think he, who spends every weekend at Delhi for a reason which directly contradicts the reason for which he left early today understands. I am not saying I do much. But one thing that my middle aged existence has taught me is the fact that Classy is not in show offs, that iphone that you have, that bullet that you ride, the thin waist that you grab, the car that you take, the girl that you dump, the rings that you smoke, is NOT classy. Not caring is not classy. And most importantly, TRYING TO BE classy, is so not classy :)
That was all about it.


Quick gyaan bitoron. Did you know that every day of Navratri has a different color? This eventually started off as dressing MataRani in that colored Saari and later of course everyone started dressing up in the same color. Today it was blue, yesterday it was Red. If only the roommate told this to me (rather than Blue pehen Pagal) before I went all green to office today to find a blue world! :P




And,
WaistLength Hair, Check! ^_^

No comments: