Saturday, October 31, 2015

31.10.2013




Woke up to the age old ‘Ik teekhi teekhi si’ on the local cable followed by 2 States on Star Gold! These are the days when you try and put up a straight face to whatever that is there and still bear to stand up and tall (?).
It happens to be 31st of October. Remember? The day I was made to believe that dreams become reality and it is okay to dream. Two years, few cheap lies, upfront insults and a million experiences later I am still alive and not dreaming anymore because there is no point.
I would not even delete my last post because it would constantly remind me of the boot licking nonsense that I have (had) become. Thank God for friends before they all become too busy with their respective families and kids of course. Or Bangalore eats me up. Sir was up in fumes at my blog leaving. Sir I love you! :*

Another thing which I realized is, leaving the blog was a little bit of escapism. You start becoming the person you love slowly slowly and this cheap stunt at escapism of mine made it clear. THAT is not me. So here I am, the non quitting self, back to business. This time, more silent, more patient and with a little more self respect than ever before.
And I shall not give up on anything, or anyone, or myself. But will not ghyan ghyan to the world anymore. Not in the blog at least. And no biye talks. There shall be no biye plans because there will be NO biye and no baby naming (which happened to be ‘Hreed’), adopted or not. Nobody needs to know.
Note to self, again and again, The world is harsh so shut up and deal. Also, this is my last ghyan ghyan post. Nothing shall ever come on in public anymore, to save people of guilt, because the last thing I want is sympathy. Since today is 31st, I’m allowed to do ‘THIS’ for the last time.

Shubho Bijoya everyone.
Happy 13th (?) Anniversary Dibhai and Neelkanth da. I am very very proud of you. And happy that there still is such love, somewhere at least.
And NOW,

Let’s get back to business ^_^
Forever and ever and a little bit more!

No comments: