Sunday, July 17, 2016

Last Night Cranky

I'm sure we've all had our shares of waiting. For food, online delivery, holidays, Durga Puja, salary, people, job, time, luck, love.
 The waiting time and pain is always a relative issue. I probably had to do the longest wait of my life (in my mind) at EEDF today. Suddenly I started to question all the previous prayers that I had forever been doing, for that one person, for that one promotion, for that one onsite, and why? I wish I had prayed for the health instead.

Titoo kept on saying it's all because of the stress so shift back (and then do what? Sell Aquaguards maybe. No moral policing please). The Pune gang kept on laughing at my not being desirable enough anymore and how I'll always have my market :D
Amidst all of these, the wait. I have forever hated hospitals. The smell of it makes me sick. Today when I looked around and found Maa beside me, waiting with me, for me, it was one of those scary moments when you don't know how would you ever survive days like these alone in future.

So that's that ladies and gentlemen, that's how I wasted the final day before leaving Kolkata (and I don't have the luxury to be home easily). I apologize to all the gods and goddesses for swearing at the Doctors for whichever reason(s). They indeed deserve to be chosen, for all the reasons that you can think of. And today, I agreed on the point.
Rest, JGD.

No point in doing the why-me jazz. Even with million pounds now, I shall survive :)
Kolkata, I'll miss you immensely like I always do
<3 p="">That's all.



No comments: