Saturday, October 22, 2016

A Tub Full Of Chocolate Ice Cream

‘Beauty, truth,’ says one, ‘is all that you need to know in life’.
All is flux,’ the enlightened one says, ‘for everything shall one day die’.

To deep? After about 4-4.5 years, I was again discussing on a topic I had once fallen in love with, discussing, on one such evening on the last seat of a bus that travelled all through the city before it would reach home. Of wanting without thinking.

Like how I was telling N today, we have probably come to that age or mental makeup where we want things after calculating the percentages of achievability. Ever wondered why do not ‘want’ to be Panipuriwala, or ‘want’ to get the Nobel Prize, or ‘want’ to act beside Richard Gere anymore?
I once told someone that to ‘want’ to be something or someone, we might not need a guarantee card then, I was telling someone that to ‘want’ to do certain things in life, we might not need a feasibility card now.

I agree that I considered myself dead over the last two years but discussing the wants of people in the last two days made me realize that most of us are. Some just don’t know it yet. Minus the you who has all that it ever ‘wanted’. For the rest, you are not welcome to the gang. Go out and ‘want’ things beyond reach.

So what is it that you actually want? THINK.

P.S. Blue hair, check.
Out of Context one liner: NEVER join IT unless VERY sure. Okay? Now get back to thinking.





No comments: