Sunday, July 3, 2011

I-G-N-OR-E


Back in class VI Mrs.Banerjee, our English teacher, once asked us about that one song or a few songs which somehow reminds us of something, of someone, The song which you would listen not only to appreciate its melody or lyrics but the one which you would just listen quietly no matter how bad it is and smile.
Well I could not think of any song as such and could not even understand what exactly she said. After the class and during the class, we had this huge giggling session at the romantic ideas and thoughts that ‘miss’ wanted to incorporate within us.

Yesterday, I was listening to “dil da vasta” and smiled throughout. After the 5minutes 15seconds of the song I reheard the “woh jo mujhe dekh k hase” part thrice i guess till I fell asleep and now I somewhat know what Mrs.Ban wanted to say and almost tokhuni got a text from Satabdi which said "I think ****** liked...." and no I won't write much but I actually miss my XI-XII tuition days when I thought I was in love. We all were in love to be more precise and no one is with the ones they were back then but yes... the "they"s were, are and shall forever be the 'firsts'

As Shreemoyee puts it "The first time thing is always special you know"
I don't miss out watching every single photograph in a certain profile and that's exactly the case with very many of us who only have forwarded messages to send to THE ones

I remember looking at him from the corner of my eye right from day one and eventually fucking my joint entrance staring at the orange fanta (satabdi and shreemoyee would know). Given a chance now, I would not even give a second look at the one I saw throughout the 2hrs*2 per week during my high school days.
The absolute bhodro guy * once fell in love with (love if you call it) who has turned as kebla as one can get still brings back amazing memories and I write this today after an overdoze of love aajkal songs.
I so wish Shreemoyee and Rajiv to get back together.

This blog does not make much sense. Guess I have lost it.
BUNK

No comments: