Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Lessons

A late morning as always and Pocha pissed me big time by making us wait while the bus left right in front of our eyes because she had to buy some stupid face wash (yes open your mouth wide or laugh)

Incident1:
And then we took the next bus. I got up last on the 'faka' bus and saw a 5takar coin on the shiri and picked it up. I got up to see this bachcha, like every alternate day who coaxes till sir gives him some money, standing and looking at me, about to push me like always and ask for money. I just gave him that coin and went off to to the seats. I smiled as i saw him neatly putting the coin inside the "rath" (though ultorath is long gone).

Nevermind, as I was telling sir about this incident this boy came back again and pushed my hand and this time I was RUDE to him and gave him a dirty look. The look was as rude as rudeness can be. I even said something mean but he sweetly smiled and pushed my hand again and gave me a broken 'batasha' and gave sir the rest.
I was in awe. He then gave a bigger piece of batasha from his rath to pocha and left and I was left with self-disgust


Incident 2:
As always I dominated and pulled the other two specifically Olivia out of college during lunch break who was dying (quite literally) to stay at Pailan till 5:30. So we were at KFC after about 45minutes and while the other two went to bring food, I waited and observed the table right next to me where 5 women sat.They looked happier than most of us present there. While most of the couples either had 'sophistic' cold wars and few (US) were bitching about the whole world, these 5 females smiled and smiled and smiled and I finally I understood that they cant hear or speak.
Now this was a moment of self disgust again. Amidst bunks and lies and fights and calling names and PNPCs and  cold wars and diplomacy and what not, that went through my mind at that moment, here were these less fortunate but more fortunate people who laughed with all they had.

I was numb after a very very long time today. One of them called me to take their group photo and this probably was the only good thing I did today.

No comments: