Saturday, July 30, 2011

Of proposals...

And while we were at our stupid best... Neel took 'dare' and had to propose to Ayantika. While he was about to propose (again and this time in front of everyone) I asked him if he would say "will you marry me" and he said no. I questioned again and he said "oita jokhon nijer paa e darabo" and that took  my heart away. (I thought I would write so much but somehow this is all i could manage to write). So he finally went down on his knees and said "I Love You" and she blushed. Ayantika became pink and I re-realised that 'I Love You ' is, was and shall forever be a statement and NOT a question

2 comments:

Subhajit Dasgupta said...

srsly out of all people never expected neel to come up wid dis :)..lucky girl bonny :)

ayan@sharing.life said...

I guess I love you is a feeling neither a question nor a statement and perhaps the most confused and complicated feeling of them all.