Wednesday, June 5, 2013

So year fourth finally, almost that is.

This semester was extremely exhausting with the excessive number of subjects and bad subjects and Kolkata summer to add on to the woes. There were ends that required attending, there were situations that made me feel THIS small, there were also moments which have become and would remain to be extremely fond forever.

While there was a blanket that I loved, there also was a very bright sun which brought new guilt every morning. And although this sounds like an achiever’s speech after conquering Mount Everest about all the little hurdles and helps, this actually is not. I have made up my mind on decreasing the levels of self pity so no more elaboration on this.

I regret closing all my doors and windows before an exam while the world went all pretty with rains and intervals and rains and all pleasant all around. There were storms and the beautiful nameless tree by the window side swinging happily and noisily. And I, being the epitome of morkot-ness, closed my window, switched on the fans and studied. Yes you read that RIGHT. And even after all of that... achha I did say no more elaboration.

Off I go on a weekend trip and thus people can finally have their moments of peace and sleep well and continue with the happy times for the rest of their lives, if I don’t return after all. Ah! Never mind that, this is the song that played on loop yesterday all throughout OR preparation and with what started as a ‘ki-shundur-gaan’ has become my song of depression. Suno.


Tada


2 comments:

amrita said...

Have fun ! This is the best time in your life..these years never return...aka summer of 69 ! much love !

Abhishikta said...

^_^
thank you :)