Sunday, October 12, 2014







    زندگی گلزار ہے










-Because it was my first week at my first job.
-Because they spread buffet before us, like they do everytime for 5 days, (the feed and halal bakra  thingy) and I wish wish wish Maa gets to see! And feel proud.
-Because they keep us at 5stars, for 10 hours. Got the catch?
-Because I have realised nobody cares more than Maa and nobody else would back me up in times of  desperate need.
-Because I now have a very small list of people who feels happy at my achievements. A list?
-Because suddenly the 293 spent at Taxi and the 7 rupees tip to the driver bothers me. Do I even earn  that much per day? Did I ever think this way when Maa paid and I felt the air?
-Because after a very long time the weekends have mattered.
-Because I have understood of the unwanted, awkward, class difference that job brings, at the ice  cream counter when someone I grew up with stood in front to serve me.
-Because I have almost started to accept what I cannot get.
-Because I wake up with an urgency in air and morbid sadness.
-Because I like no one there and the one(s?) I like wont go there.
-Because I have grown up a lot in 3 days.
-Because I miss school and college and Shreemoyee.
-Because tomorrow is Monday again.



2 comments:

amrita said...

Aww..no sadness this time please. Enjoy the perks and the whoop you would feel when your phone will get a beep of those 3 magic words.."salary is credited". They sound better than I love you -----believe me :P

Abhishikta said...

they do? :D
Ah! ^_^