Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happy Diwali ^_^

When I came home today, the house already had its customary million lights of Diwali. When, were those put up?

When I’ll come home tomorrow, after a daylong fast, the cracker bursting and merry making would probably be over.

You cannot have everything can you? You still get to come back and sleep on your own bed every night for 2 months atleast! So you choose to sacrifice the Volvo one evening, stand inside a crowded ST6 to compensate the two consecutive KFC lunch and look at an ac car during a random traffic jam, which had so many cracker packets on the last seat. Do I sound poor? 

I am not exactly complaining. Plus Diwali is not a MUST on my list. It’s just that any excuse to skip the early waking hours is good. However, I am a little happy from inside since festivals and occasions have started to really murder my dream scenes so it is better to have some work than just feel sidelined.

All said and done, PLEASE do watch this video!



Every Diwali people come up with such beautiful advertisements and videos. This is just so perfect.

Happy Diwali everyone.
Let there be light and glory! 
Much Love :*




No comments: