Tuesday, June 16, 2015

কে কার জন্য ছন্দ হারায় বন্ধ চোখে

These days I have started to question myself about the reasons and meanings of everything around.
Even if I get the next to impossible December promotion. So?
Even if I attract random South people. So?
How does anything matter when you know what would finally be.
When you do not have someone to tell your tales to, there is no purpose of anything at all. The mother who sits miles, away freaking out at your sudden sadness and no whatsapp dp, can be alarming because suddenly you are not allowed to have your sadness'. It affects her happiness. Good thing or bad, I know not.
Then there are these friends far and very very far who checks on your haal and misses you in the middle of the night. The super late night calls from Pune could make your roommate kill you for sleep disturbances though. Chalo koi toh yaad kiya will make you a little happy though.
Then you have fb and pages of happy couples posing and meeting on monthly weekends over drinks and food. You remember the good days and the many dreams that would never form reality. The friends would then bash you up for stooping low, much too low. R kotoi ba korbo?
As Maa said the other day at my Raj Kapoor dp,
“Betu jotoi dil hate niye ghor or Jodi na nebar thake to ki korbi”
Such swag Mommy has my my! Also, my latest realization is, spiritualism is the closest thing to love. I might convert to Boishnob and serve at ISKCON if things remain this way. I remember, Maa did not like my Tulshi mala a few years ago. Time for Maa’s next freak out session!




1 comment:

amrita said...

Spiritualism is good - makes you realize acceptance is the key to happiness.
I was reading this :
What you are most afraid of is where your greatest rewards are.
If all you had to do was wish for something and you would have it, life would be pretty boring, wouldn't it? God placed barriers between us and what we want, so we can enjoy interesting and satisfying lives. God hid our biggest rewards behind the highest barriers - our deepest fears. God wants us to face our fears, and hold ground in their presence, and let them go, and that's how we get out biggest rewards.
What are you most afraid of? Say it, just start by saying it.
So look ahead and not behind - Life is a highway ....speed up :)