Monday, March 30, 2020

It's What You Do To Me


One of the first and favorite songs that was ever dedicated to me and all in a very relatable context was Hey There Delilah. Those were very sappy times, I was extremely Bollywood and hopelessly romantic. I ended up spending almost 10days obsessing over
"I'd walk to you if I had no other way", imagining that was possible.

Few more years the same song was again dedicated to me, in a very relatable context while I traveled very far, all by myself, and of course was mourning again. I ended up being very happy over "I'd walk to you if I had no other way" being dedicated to, since I knew she was not too fond of being called Delilah.

Today, it's just a song I sing, miles away from home, knowing I couldn't just walk to anyone.
However, it's what you do to me!
Totally singing it for AV, for pulling it through thick and thin (get the joke!) And everything in between.
It's what you do to me




No comments: