Sunday, August 22, 2010

Almost two weeks (4months +2 weeks that is) of constantly texting Shreemoyee and nagging nagging and some more of nagging about how I hate being a Pailanite and how I missed “MY” friends and how weird and dehati everyone around is, Debjani’s patent dialogue “Abhi, toke world’r best college e boshiye dileo you would have felt the same way, give it some time”, Dipabarna’s tears flooding all the way from Haldia with “Hyan re, amar o bhalo lagchhe na” and our usual midnight 4way conferences…. I finally am feeling good, I actually am singing and writing and blogging again.




Not that I don’t miss the thousand silly things that used to be normal and regular, I HATE disconnecting Shreemoyee’s calls while the basic electrical engineering sir teaches some shit, I hate the zillion cheapos in class who have just two questions to ask

1. Are you single?

2. Can I have your number?

I hate the constant gossip about BOYS ranging from seniors to the cute guy with ugly girlfriend to the CR, I hate hate hate so very many things. I still remember crying my eyes outs ( a rare thing though) for hours on end with poor Shreemoyee on the receiving end but of late I have started liking the rush to catch the bus, the regular bus VS auto discussions at 'shakher bajar' to save 2 bucks= 1 dose of “nicotine”, I absolutely love the pukur par specially while it rains, I am back to giving names and mimicking

and thank god for the glimpses of Dio that I can finally see in Pailan



“POSIMISM” (the word we invented) is in the air again and I have again started liking LOSERS ;)



No comments: