Tuesday, September 7, 2010

I woke up to get a message from Titoo saying “Ato ghrli,adda marli… tao no new blogs?”


And I wondered yes, I actually have not blogged for a long long time primarily because my “Ben” dearest is sad…

What do I write about anyways…

College has finally become “FUN”

I actually regret telling Satabdi two thousand times ‘I’m not going to your class, your classmates don’t like me much”- I loved the whole gang for the ‘SURPRISE” and making my birthday so special, I actually danced … ahem ahem (details not required)…

Bunking, lying- all is done in just 3 weeks- from mani square to nabina to south city to MC D to coffee house to jhilpar to dakshinapan to freshers to teachers’ day to rehearsals to dramas to nothing at all to what not and where not… I’m actually loving college… I’m loving the love around be it Chirki’s ‘spark’ or the ‘bad boy’ I ‘had’ a semi crush on…fights- tears- heartbreaks- friendships- all in all- the next four years wont be as bad as I thought they would be….

While I still miss Shreemoyee, I finally love my class and absolutely crazy friends and the “ECE-CSE-IT” bond and most importantly, the place called “Pailan” has finally become “my college”… if only “V”ictory came the way I wanted it to…

P.S. I love you Shreemoyee

And

Satabdi, Moulika, Sir, Olivia, Hirak, Saougata, Subhajit, Sayan, Wriju, Sahin, Arindrajit, Golu, Gunjan, Dipanajn, Soham, Banhijit, Jelly, Arjun… and so very many people…

Thank You

No comments: