Wednesday, September 8, 2010

coTHE WHOLE IDEA... THEME... MOST OF THE THINGS ABOUT THIS ONE CAME OUT OF SUBHAJIT DASGUPTA'S CREATIVE MIND... THE SONG VERSION OF THIS ONE (BY HIM) IS WAY BETTER


You were not more beautiful,
Than the many angels smiling above
But the stolid, the rustic girl I saw,
Somehow made me fall in love.
The way you held my hand back then
The promises made aloud,
I knew you were mine biatch
All mine, without a doubt.

The crimson dawns of happy songs,
When times were not tough,
You leaned against my chest and said
'I’m all yours my love'.
The day you left,
I was torn apart and cried,
But I hid it all within
The salty poison didn’t come out of my eyes.


You walked away
Left me all alone,
With a desire to get back
The bitch I have forever known.
Yes I need you,
Like I’ve never needed anyone before,
But I won’t call you back my love
I’m just too strong though weak from  core.


You are a part of me,
The part that can never part,
So enchanting, so alluring,
So incredibly beautiful,
You still are
And This is known to few,
So  let me accept all over again
… Biatch, I LOVE YOU.

No comments: