Friday, November 5, 2010

here is something someone wrote and made me numb... 
"A little girl came into my life 16 years back...tiffins together our tiny hands unpacked...the big secrets, the small fights, the heartbreaks, the stomach ache we faked. The little girl around whom i build my world...who cried everytime i would fall...she still is my little girl though we both have grown tall... copied from each other in exam...made boyfriend With each others permission...shared magic moments,together took all decision. We danced,we sang,we laughed Out love...Shared The same umbrella under the cloud...Wiped a tear everytime the other was down. Beat up the bullies & together got caned...Big promises together we made...And though the world moved on my little girl stayed. :*"
*loud
and i am truly madly deeply in love with you BEN since... since???
and study hard love... next year no coconut oils please :/

No comments: