Monday, December 27, 2010

If I were- ( over the phone by Shreemoyee) I agree COMPLETELY!

If I were a beginning I would be- The beginning of monsoons
If I were a month I would be- August
If I were a day of the week I would be- Funday
If I were a time of the day I would be- Post midnight
If I were a season I would be- Spring
If I were a furniture I would be- An old rocking chair
If I were a sin I would be- Gluttony
If I were a flower I would be- The white lily
If I were a kind of weather I would be- Thunderstorms
If I were a musical instrument I would be- The violin
If I were an emotion I would be- Love
If I were an element I would be- Earth
If I were a food I would be- Phuchka
If I were a taste I would be- Bittersweet
If I were a facial expression I would be- The left eyebrow lift
If I were a subject in college I would be- English
If I were a shape I would be- Something very small
If I were a colour I would be- White
If I were I thing I would be- Cheese cake ( I think Gramophone)
If I were a book I would be- Ema
If I were a vowel I would be- A
If I were a consonant I would be- S
If I were a sport I would be- Chess
If I were a relation I would be- Friendship
If I were a question I would be- Why not?
If I were an end I would be- The beginning
I I were you I would be- Different
If I were a sentence I would be- My oldest bestest friend

:)

No comments: