Monday, December 27, 2010

A is for Abhishikta... i hated the name as a kid
B is for Babies... of all kinds, shapes and sizes <3 and books
C is for Candy floss and Calcutta... I wonder why they changed the name
D is for Deeaa and Debjani :*
E is for Electric Guitars... I super dislike that sound... the world can call me mad now
F is for Friends and Fire and Faith
G is for G... Debjani's favourite word
H is for Him ;)
I is for Inshallah and Ice-cream and I
J is for Jahan :( and Jackass ;)
K is for Kajals and Karan Johar
L is for Love and Lolly pops... oh childhood! i still eat them though
M is for Mishti doi and Mango and Momo... i am not an avid fan of any of them... and MUSIC and MAGIC... these two words rule my world
N is for New... the smell of everything new
O is for Oshos... of all colours
P is for Phuchka and Piano... the two things that makes me super happy
Q is for Quantum theory... and the 1 hour midnight class the night before HS
R is for Rain... nothing more nothing less
S is for School and Shreemoyee... THEM
T is for Tea... I wonder why people love it  :O
U is for Us and Umbrella and the newly made galagali
V is for Voices and Violet (the colour) and Violins... specially on funerals
W is for WTF and Wateva... in a typical 'our' way and White
X is for X-mas trees... found no other word
Y is for You and Yes... they together can do wonders
Z is for Jeero

No comments: