Thursday, December 23, 2010


While watching an episode of 'roomies' yesterday I heard this very beautiful line which actually made me think and over analyze relationships around… which was definitely not required though
“LOVE AND COMPATIBILITY ARE TWO DIFFERENT THINGS”
 okay now this happens to be a regular discussion between meera and zee about how and why good friends can or cannot make good couples which ended with this epic dialogue… made me think… made the phone bills to rise about stupid discussions like…

55minutes
S: but  ‘O’?
A: yes?
S: I still think you should marry X
A: I don’t love him told you that, he’s a very dear friend
S: you don’t need to love to marry remember?
45 mins
A: STFU and study toh
S: yes yes
A: and
S: what?
A: love and compatibility are two different things after all
S: agreed!
A: poro

So love and compatibility ARE two different things huh?

No comments: