Thursday, October 31, 2013

Merrily Merrily Merrily Merrily


DIGDRAFTSBEHAPPYDIGDRAFTSAPRILYESREADSMILEPOST



For Ever
I have seen the sun
Slowly giving way to light.
And little I noticed
The clouds silently passing by.
Forever misunderstood
How everything I forever desired was forever mine.

And Ever
You have been by my side.
Smiling demurely at all my wrongs.
And little I noticed
The glistening twinkle in your eyes
With all the promises
That you meant so fine.

And A
Thought passed
On a day like today,
And I looked all over.
As you stood where I left seeking revenge,
As I waited where you never came.
Thus I saw the grey horizon waltzing to orange.

Little Bit More
Charming, Alluring,
Incredibly wonderful,
With the same glowing darkness and silver linings new
You still are
And let me say
I love you.

-Abhishikta








3 comments:

Abhro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abhro said...

Well, as they say in ye far away Germany, and sometimes a little closer to home..... and a little bit more :D


P.S. That rhymed! I rock!

Abhishikta said...

rock on you crazy ... :D