Sunday, October 27, 2013

Or You Can Just Buffer And Listen To The Very Pretty Song






Here is another ‘pravachan’ dose! Bear or Go Away! D-uh. Listen to the song and go away that is.

While I come back to the submissive tone that any ‘Pravachan’ should have, you can just start to imagine me as one of those deities you saw during the childhood Sundays of ‘Mahabharat’ telecasts, with that golden aura ring right behind my head. That somehow helps me to hide the receding hairline. That would make a whole different post though.

So as I was saying, or about to say,

There are moments that you remember after they are gone, wanting to get them back and there are moments that you wished would last forever. I don’t how many of you are there who have spent a major part of their lives rehearsing for situations, love scenes, fights, revolutions, crisis periods, wars, mainly happy scenes, that have never existed and would probably never exist but you just rehearse, for no specific reason at all. I have this habit. The more Roman way of putting it would be daydreaming. When you sit with your books, right before semester and spend time doing nothing and wake up every day with scary texts from a dear friend asking about studies. Bleh.  The point was, there are times and very fortunate times when you get to live these moments that you have dreamt of or wished for. And these are the moments that you really want to hold on to.

Few years down the line I don’t know if I would be laughing at this post or would be too ashamed to show this to my grand children because they might point that they have a silly Granny. That is there. At times I wonder if I live a dream or is this compensatory happiness from God before the final blow of jobless wanderings, or no wanderings in my case. The world is going mad with tensions and here I am blogging randomly because I have nothing better to do on this pleasant late Autumn morning.
As you can notice by now that like most of the posts, (now I am just considering that you read the previous posts. Wishful thinking) this post is going nowhere. Bhaaago! And there still are certain dreams that you wish really really happened. Very plain non-demanding dreams them. I mean. Why Not? 'Odhiker Shomoshya" as the man puts it. Not getting a word of this now? Good!

I had a very quick chat with a girl I have always admired for her charm, beauty and fun life. I was surprised when the first thing she said was that she is getting no time from studies. Here I must also mention that she is placed. That was a moment of I don’t know what but yes, with this condition, with minimal knowledge of basics and no knowledge of the qualifying exams. Very little idea about the not so distant entrances and no idea about the next door monster, I am again happy. Guilty happy yes!

Should I be scared?

I should start worrying and working probably!


No comments: