Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Say Pooooooooooooo Say Jooooooooooo


Shameless?
Yes maybe. That is exactly what I somewhat hinted back at Maa when she hinted at my failure celebrations.

Depressing things apart, it's OCTOBER!
The 1st of October and while the world celebrate their placements, we celebrate my aamish-hood.
And also, Pujo is here. Come Shorot Kal and every morning I wake up to new dress routine for Pujo. This year has been slightly different since I have a reason less to celebrate and jealously has crept in my system. Jealously is somehow a very uncool word to say about one's self. Let's call it. Self pity. Nah, Jealousy sounded better!

Nevermind.
Pujo is here. Mahalaya is in three days. Although this also means that Maa leaves for Nagpur in 3 days and I am having daily pangs to hide away from everything with a Tatkal ticket to the wedding but then, how can I miss Pujo. October it is! A lot of chicken, indigestion, upset stomach, tension, brishti, pinkness and happy eating (in no specific order) started the Pujo month. The Kaash phools all along the Diamond Harbor Road every year is probably the only thing that I like about Pailan. The last line was out of context yes. Bleh

I do realize that I am ruining and about to ruin the entire theme with which I started and intended to write this post. I better stop. So. To Pujo, Chicken and People- the good, the bad and the placed, Cheers!



2 comments:

amrita said...

Love the post despite the gloom
( weather ) and doom ....But poojo is Dhoom !And may Mr Postman bring the right letter and spread the cheer around !
You've only begun....to live :) enjoy!

Abhishikta said...

small rhyme there =P

and yesh ma'am. *fingers crossed*