Monday, April 21, 2014

ओ चाँदनिया तो बरसे फिर क्यों मेरे हाथ अँधेरे लगदे ने

I write this with ‘Mast Magan’ on loop!

What an amazing movie. Although a scene by scene copy from the book but, what a movie!
No, not an Oscar material. A lot of keblami, a lot of over acting and a LOT of good clothes! But I loved the movie.

I had started to think that I have attained a stage when I cannot like any movie anymore because honestly, from Gravity to Queen, I found everything okay-ish. And 2 states took my heart away.
Want to judge me on my taste and intellect? I give a flying duck.

Now, 3 scenes!
First, when Krish dashes inside the interview process of Ananya to propose for marriage. Second, when Krish’s mother claps out at the IIM convocation. Third, when Ananya burst out into happy tears at the Orange Mangalsutra ritual.

I am going to remember these 3 scenes for a long long time. And had it not been a hall with people I know by my side, I would have cried buckets. I don't have the heart to explain why. Let me keep it to myself for a change. But, THESE scenes!

It is always about priorities. Always. It is always about someone else. Always. It just depends on which part of the coin you play and which part of the coin you get. And how much effort or no effort things need. Perception. A dangerous thing. I don’t even know why I am writing this. I just am very happy and sad at the movie. KJo! *biggest hug*

P.S. I LOT of melodrama. Watch at you own risk.

Oh THIS song!




2 comments:

amrita said...

will watch tomorrow..your review clinched it :))))

Abhishikta said...

Oh you must! Ektu beshi dramatic but wonderful!
The kind of men we find only in movies ;)
Same for Alia jodio. Very pretty she looked