Thursday, April 17, 2014

RANVIJAY! *_*

I have been continuously hearing how marriage spoils it all and how it is burden to the fairer sex (taking the term literally and not figuratively). Somewhere deep down inside I had started to consider the old self as old and too desperate to find someone for the bills and small and a burden. But then THESE!
                                                                                                                               



LOOK how happy and proud he looks!
Not even a subtle hint of regret.
Ah Ranvijay! The hero of my growing up years. I have never been in love with him but I have hardly admired any man more. He is smart, handsome, protective, athletic, down to earth, humble, kind, rides bikes like silk, dances like a lunatic, respects women, talks sense and I can just go on and on.

Not that I know him personally with his many flaws and I definitely don't think the ghar ki murgi is dal barabar but RANVIJAY! I don't know if age did that happy thing to him or the girl, the pictures just made me insanely happy and jealous of all the happiness that I see in them.

Good Luck!

2 comments:

amrita said...

;)such a lively post ! some pictures always makes you sigh ! but no worriz..like SRK said..picture abhi baaki hai mere dost ;)

Abhishikta said...

i hope so so very much :P