Saturday, February 28, 2015




There are these two sayings, both quite famous and powerful and both contradict each other.
One says “Out of sight, out of mind” and the other one says “Distance makes the heart grow fonder”.

I have always wanted to justify and nullify these lines yet never quite wanted to be the real life example. It is not a very proud moment when you feel like a tissue paper, when you are too dependent to draw up conclusions as well. 2015 has been quite the year of growing apart till now, one by choice of course.

Although all my life I have wanted to grow fonder to people, specific people, with or without distance, somewhere deep down I know out of sight do take you out of mind as well, when you want to have hotter and better stuff in your mind that is. As for me, I could not have a fonder place for all the yous who are at distance, by choice or not.


Also, I have started to realise, I would not have liked me if I met me. That explains a lot. A lot. However. 


2 comments:

amrita said...

Both are true - depending on who the person is :) and in the end it is one life , so love yourself and instead of woh nehi to koi nehi....woh nehi to aur hai is a better option. You deserve the best baby :)

Abhishikta said...

:*