Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Oh Babe




I have always believed that most of the songs all around the world are made in such a way that boys have more options in dedicating songs and get the girls go dhak dhak. I actually used to worry that I won’t have too many songs to dedicate to my man. The only good thing, there would still be enough dedications to me! My life was set that way.

Seasons changed, situations changed, life became a third grade Bollywood flick (not that I don’t have Bollywood in my blood *smirks*), I saw this jet plane on the clear blue Spring sky of Rajarhat today and dedicated this song to myself, because no one else did, because no one else would, also because I deserve this song to be dedicated to me, this time around.

Ughhh!


1 comment:

amrita said...

Strange that this song was playing in my head for a very different reason....