Sunday, May 24, 2015

And whither then? I cannot say. Chapter2: Bengaluru.

So this is it then? All my musings and lovings and dreamy eyes for the city ends tonight and tomorrow will take me to a new city. Chapter2: Bengaluru.

No I am not happy and am definitely not the kind who loves the hippie life.The amount of sadness that I feel today at the thought of my last night at the “chhader pasher ghor” which was the only “bilaashita” left in my life has made me realise that I should not have suffocated the only man I have loved, with the marriage ghyan ghyans because I would not have left my house willingly anyway. Ah lesson learnt the hard way!

However, as it stands, off I go to this alien land which random people seem to love, which I will also love probably but nothing takes away the peace when you know someone waits for you with mangsho bhaat whenever you return home. Every damn day. Ah Home! I needed at least one of the two most important people around and hence, from tomorrow, I would officially be homeless.
Cutting the Bollywood a little short (since I would do much much more of that in the next few days), Bangalore, teat me well. Please


2 comments:

amrita said...

May be all this is for the better. Chader ghor will wait for you to come back - but you need to travel to the moon and back. Enjoy the sky and flying high .....the world waits for you :>

Abhishikta said...

Solo traveling to the main and back could bring me Nobel again :P
Anyway thank you. See you soonest :)