Friday, July 31, 2015

Ek Tirishe July

Dadu Dida’s anniversary! Till last year this used to be the National festival of the family
Because?
  • .      Dida did not know her birthday and this was the only day she could celebrate 
  •      Dida really was my Bollywood connect
  • .      They were actally too much in love and for too long

I wonder how Dadu felt this year, I did not call because I did not know what to say. I know how it is to celebrate Anniversaries alone, I am sure for him, the pain was ten folds. Maa did not want to face him today and hence decided to reach Chattisgarh tomorrow. Dida woul have been so happy had I sent her a watch as well this year for Pujo, chakri peye prothom bar, like I did for him. I miss her man!
Back to lets-not-burden-people-mode, I did THIS today at work during a meeting which was cancelled. Yay!

You might have heard of Proust Questionnaire and Poindron’s  bigger and better version of it. Here I try these myself, because, yes I am a superstar :P
and so are you, try =]
1 – Write the first sentence of a novel, short story, or book of the weird yet to be written.
She wrote

2 – Without looking at your watch: what time is it?
Uhmm 12?

3 – Look at your watch. What time is it?
11:44

4 – How do you explain this — or these — discrepancy(ies) in time?
Hmmm? Why would I explain anything to anyone anyway?

5 – Do you believe in meteorological predictions?
I believe in no predictions :D

6 – Do you believe in astrological predictions?
One prediction, I want to believe in, rest, bleh.
7 – Do you gaze at the sky and stars by night?
Oh YES! WHENEVER I CAN! Back home it was easier with a window-side bed *_*

8 – What do you think of the sky and stars by night?
I cannot think beyond thinking about myself at any given time, space or trajectory. Stay Away.

9 – What were you looking at before starting this questionnaire?
Eclipse workbench. Horrible I know!

10 – What do cathedrals, churches, mosques, shrines, synagogues, and other religious monuments inspire in you?
Nothing inspires me much these days, however,
Cathedrals- School
Church- SCHOOOOOOOOL
Mosque-I wish I could enter one
Shrine- Peace
Synagogues-History book
Other monuments as in?
Crowded temples I find very dirty. No sentiment hurting intensions here.

11 – What would you have “seen” had you been blind?
Uhhmm? Cannot think of any classy or intellectual or funny answer now. Bleh.

12 – What would you want to see if you were blind?
Maa :)

13 – Are you afraid?
VERY

14 – What of?
Dying alone.

15 – What is the last weird film you’ve seen?
Weird? Okay I think Taxi Driver was weird and you can judge me to your heart’s content but, that I watched a long time ago, I think :S
Okay Sujoy Ghosh’s Ahalya was also weird and overrated, and ‘last’ maybe

16 – Whom are you afraid of?
Voldy baby :D

17 – Have you ever been lost?
Yes

18 – Do you believe in ghosts?
YES

19 – What is a ghost?
I don’t even want to know :O

20 – At this very moment, what sound(s) can you hear, apart from the computer?
Chocolate wrappers from the next bay! Happy Birthday someone :)

21 – What is the most terrifying sound you’ve ever heard – for example, “the night was like the cry of a wolf”?
The room door banging every morning after everyone leaves! They MUST put a stopper now :/

22 – Have you done something weird today or in the last few days?
THIS!

23 – Have you ever been to confession?
Oh yes, so many times :)

24 – You’re at confession, so confess the unspeakable.
R kotobar? R kotobhabe?

25 –Without cheating: what is a “cabinet of curiosities”?
I have jeeeeero idea, some ket book?

26 –Do you believe in redemption?
NO but I do believe in making up :)

27 – Have you dreamed tonight?
Last night? I had a proper nice sleep :)

28 – Do you remember your dreams?
At times

29 – What was your last dream?
Sucheta playing basketball and Titoo checking her out :D

30 – What does fog make you think of?
Dongargarh ^_^

31 – Do you believe in animals that don’t exist?
Hain? Whut? NO -_-

32 – What do you see on the walls of the room where you are?
Plain white BOOOOOORING walls -_-

33 – If you became a magician, what would be the first thing you’d do?
Go hooooome, land on Maa's lap ^_^

34 – What is a madman?
A man who is mad :D

35 – Are you mad?
Can’t you tell?

36 – Do you believe in the existence of secret societies?
I want to believe that they exist

37 – What was the last weird book you read?
Connect the dots

38 – Would you like to live in a castle?
Visit, Yes! Live like always, NO.

39 – Have you seen something weird today?
Codes :/

40 – What is the weirdest film you’ve ever seen?
Isn’t this a repeat question? ^_~

41 – Would you like to live in an abandoned train station?
Yes Yes Yes!

42 – Can you see the future?
No. Is it too dark? :(

43 – Have you considered living abroad?
I might have to -_-

44 – Where?
Janina baba. Denmark?

45 – Why?
Jhaaru Pochha Bread Butter

46 – What is the weirdest film you’ve ever owned?
Owned? Ille. Or maybe, Maine Pyar Kiya. Kabutar Ja Ja Ja :D

47 – Would you liked to have lived in a vicarage?
Yes, with a green lawn and white fence ^_^

48 – What is the weirdest book you’ve ever read?
Uhmmmm… Sounds like oshikkha much? :D

49 – Which do you like better, globes or hourglasses?
Hourglass! SO pretty ^_^

50 – Which do you like better, antique magnifying glasses or bladed weapons?
Ice Cream.

51 – What, in all likelihood, lies in the depths of Loch Ness?
Mermaids?

52 – Do you like taxidermied animals?
No. I do not like much of animals in any form. Except for Pugs ^_^

53 – Do you like walking in the rain?
Oh yes, knee deep rains, light rains, heavy rains, all rains ^_^
Minus the mud

54 – What goes on in tunnels?
Rocket Science

55 – What do you look at when you look away from this questionnaire?
Amit coding -_-

56 – What does this famous line inspire in you: “And when he had crossed the bridge, the phantoms came to meet him.”?
Famous? Why do I not know this?

57 – Without cheating: where is that famous line from?
New levels of gawar-hood I have attained :D

58 – Do you like walking in graveyards or the woods by night?
Yes! YES. The graveyard stunt I might be able to do alone though.

58 – Write the last line of a novel, short story, or book of the weird yet to be written.
'All was well'

59 – Without looking at your watch: what time is it?
1

60 – Look at your watch. What time is it?
12:30 :D



2 comments:

amrita said...

Is this a real questionnaire ? Your Dida and Dadu's love story is like fairy tale - Next life - again another encore.

Abhishikta said...

Yes yes real questionnaire. Try try and feel like a celeb :P