Monday, August 3, 2015

The 3pm Story! (“Because raat mane pm bolte achhe”)


Those who know me well enough these days know the fact that there is a certain 3am possible story which has made me give up on a certain thing for the past seven months. I happened to experience a similar 3am driving story Saturday(Sunday?) where Maa was a little worried sitting far away at Katghora and I reassured (Jeet toh amar aakar school er bondhu). Passed bangalore, Kanakpura road and Guruji’s ashram on the right where his big bright photo was the only thing that glowed, South Indian dhabas that sell chips and NOTHING else at night, chilly winds, Bumbi’s hair looked very hero-like with the wind, Bishakha’s cracked voice, a very good playlist and zzzzzzzz

I woke up to Jeet’s “WAKE-UP SONG Bajachhe driver” from behind to realise people were smiling with half sleepy eyes to
बालम पिचकारी जो तूने मुझे मारी
तो बोले रे ज़माना ख़राबी हो गयी 
मेरे अंग राजा जो तेरे रंग लगा
 तो सीधी-सादी छोरी शराबी हो गयी
I was like shit-this-is-like-in-movies-like-the-movie!!! Those who know me well are supposed to know that I am sucker for Bollywood moments. That kind of is the reason behind my state these days, but whetever. I was happy for that one moment. The place we went to was pretty, but it kind of was not a very happy place for me because I have photos and videos of the same place of people  who don’t care and that tokri boat which had me also had people I love few months ago and we all could have been on the same boat somehow but well. Row row row your boat gently up the stream much!

Also, I look horribly fat these days, the cakes make up for all the missing dessert and the wonders of rice in every food preparation will eventually make me look like a football. Ishh! And, 73days to home. Yay! Little(only) joy because pretending to be happy is not a very happy thing. Koi na, hota hai :)


2 comments:

amrita said...

Why the 3/4th pic? And no u are not fat - shake yourself up a bit - gym /walk/badminton/tt- u just need dopamine , some happy hormone....

Abhishikta said...

Roshogolla! *_*